CleanWalls Paint Prep Kit
CleanWalls… Makes Paint Look Better!
Don’t paint over dusty, dirty walls! CleanWalls – our revolutionary, patented Paint Prep Cleaning system makes getting walls and ceilings clean and ready for paint fast, easy and safe. No more ladders, no more stiff necks trying to wash that ceiling, no more sore back and knees cleaning those walls. With CleanWalls you can dust and wash an entire room in minutes instead of hours… no ladders, no mess, no sweat!
5 winning reasons to use CleanWalls:
- The microfiber mitt is an effective dusting AND washing tool. Its round design floats over surfaces
- The teardrop shape allows the tool to clean corners, nooks and crannies
- The 4-way hinge allows for comfortable cleaning at any angle
- The SQUEEZEE tray fits any 5-gallon bucket and allows users to wring excess cleaning solution
- The acme thread fits all poles and eliminates the need for dangerous ladders – dramatically improves safety and reduces project time.
- Dust and wash with the same tool
- Improve safety – Clean high, hard to reach areas safely from floor level
- Dramatically reduce time needed for cleaning tasks
- Microfiber mitts are washable and reusable
- Ergonomic, lightweight design minimizes fatigue
Use Product for/to:
- Routine maintenance
- Improve indoor air quality
- Prep-clean surfaces for painting
- Home Office
- Commercial Cleaning
- Disaster Restoration
Before and After Gallery
Wet dust is mud! Washing dusty walls more work. By dusting first, washing is faster and easier.
If there is a shine, the walls probably are a semi-gloss or gloss finish. Remember there is no harm in deglossing walls that may not need it. There is tremendous risk of poor adhesion if you to not degloss walls that DO need it.
Can I use any old soap? Cleanwalls is designed to remove dirt, grease, grime and gloss and provide a good surface to paint. Some soaps have excess surfactants and may interfere with the paint finish.
Its always a good practice to rinse with clean water after washing.
As soon as the surface is dry, it is ready for painting.